Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am special, me me me me!


I have been chosen to take a test that I am nervous about but why should I be, since I am genius. Yes, genius. Also, I have been taking spinning class.


I am so tired of spinning but my legs are so enjoyable, so worthy of the male appreciation that is heaped upon me daily. My head is in a spin, such are the complements, not only to legs but my legendary muffins as well.


That vile little dog whose armpit hair is so dreadful is refusing to vacate my throne over at my nice friend's blog, the Blowhards. She is so beneath my own self, yet I must keep on reading the vileness.


Fret not though, readers, of whom there are now three or four. I shall be posting new pictures soon. Here you see an amzing thing I was astute enough to notice in jolly Londonland: Yes, it is indeed a red London Bus.


When will everyone just do my bidding and not try to cross me!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yes, mistress.

Anonymous said...

How dare you?!