Saturday, August 9, 2008

I promise to bore you

Wecome to my new place, I hope enjoy it you will. It is like my own parlour, where I can hold forth on nothing and then blacklist you if you not agree. I will entertain my imaginary friends and maybe two boring lonely pedants like myself.

Sometimes I will write in Russian, and you will have to like it or else, I will insult you. I am always right, let me be clear. I've no doubt of thet. I will be making awkward contractions like that "I've" just then. You will have to put up with it.

I love my life. Also I bake things.

4 comments:

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

bring it!

Anonymous said...

How dare you say this. What do you know? You will have to do better or I ban you.

Elizabeth said...

I'm cowering.

Anonymous said...

Good you should cower. I've no problem with that. Maybe you shall be allowed on my blogroll. We shall see.